How to Fix Bulging Discs - Fix Muscle Imbalances

In this post I'd like to talk about how to fix bulging discs (or a herniated disc, a disc protrusion, a slipped disc or whatever you might want to call it).


As I said in my last post, turned out that all these things in my sick back (the scoliosis, the shortened back muscle and the stiff thoracic spine) are somehow related to each other! And I finally really understood what this pain is all about:

I discovered that they all have the same root cause, which is a muscle imbalance. The only way I can finally get rid of this pain is by taking care of that (after using a combination of treatment options for a bulging disc and doing herniated disc exercises to get some immediate pain relief).

Thank god I found the info on FixMyDiscDisease.info about muscle imbalances and how they ruin the backs of innocent people. Take a look at this graph that explains how a muscle imbalance is the main root cause of practically every kind of back pain:
















Apparently
  1. at first we have a muscle imbalance (which we usually don't know we have) which leads to
  2. some kind of dysfunction in our back (like my scoliosis, could also be a crooked pelvis, a forward neck and whatnot) which then leads to
  3. a sick disc (like an l5 s1 disc protrusion, a herniated disc l5 and such)
...which then causes the back pain.